Thursday, February 4, 2010

Manicure Invitation Pictures Ideas For 13th Birthday Party??! Invitations? 10 POINTS!?

Ideas for 13th birthday party??! Invitations? 10 POINTS!? - manicure invitation pictures

Hello, my birthday and I invite 13 girls of 15-20 are coming home and then, if each one sedan, which comes to us and we are in a spa / beauty salon is about 20 minutes and when we got there (we rent so no one will be) will all be with pink balloons and streamers decorated in silver. Then all the guests with snacks and manicures and fashion magazines are for everyone to read and to grasp. It is a music CD, and I filled a mix CD of great parties with tons of songs. If everyone around the nails back into the limousine and we go to a nice restaurant near the salon.

So ..... Finally, the sedan, which brings us back to my house and then everyone will be met.

Do you think it's a good idea ?..... stupid ?.... Post-it?

Do you think you should dress casual luxury and semi luxury
What are some ideas for invitations? I want to be the color scheme for my party, pink and silver.What can I say on the invitation?

Thank you very much! PS I choose the best answer!

4 comments:

SoccerCh... said...

I think it is funny. it could cost a lot of money. I think you should do the invitations color balloons and streamers to. and casual. Then everyone will feel comfortable. Can you help me with my http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090611160652AAS7t0g

maddie said...

I would do the same thing for my birthday, 13 Suit clothes for friends, I would stick to the color theme. Perhaps they are pink and gray. I believe that the invitations could say something like "Join me for a day in the life of luxury!" I think it's a great idea! Good luck!

Briana said...

These are just a few invitations to explore:

http://www.bjoyfulinvitations.cceasy.com ...

http://www.bjoyfulinvitations.cceasy.com ...

http://www.bjoyfulinvitations.cceasy.com ...

Courtney Lou said...

Casual dress. It seems a bit much you can afford for a thirteenth birthday, but if that sounds fun.

As the invitations would be nice to buy Bon-Bon nail polish bottles, and then merge the information into the lid and are in school. It must have nail polish, or you can use a toothbrush to let them know it's a bit more, or the taxpayers use to clippers, nail lip gloss, mirror, etc.

Enjoy!

Post a Comment