Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Allow People To Submit Photos To My Website Help With Taking Pictures With My Digital Camera/shutterstock.com?

Help with taking pictures with my digital camera/shutterstock.com? - allow people to submit photos to my website

Recently, I was able to one side Shutterstock () to send the use of photographs and then receive a payment of $ 25 each time the image downloaded.

Who knows what is legitimate? CAN / Did you really earn money?

I am a beginner photographer enough (I have a few courses, but I'm still in school, so you have no special training for the moment).

I love pix and eventually wants to have a professional camera. Now I have only my fuijfilm Z20fd 10 MP. My question: Is it enough for me to submit photos for the website?

Http://submit.shutterstock.com/index.mht From what I (at the forums to read ... not important (and to some extent, it is clear that it is), at the minimum level camera, but knowledge about how to take the quality pix.

Thank you in advance for any help (or advice for beginners Author:])!

2 comments:

selina_5... said...

I get a check from them occasionally, they're completely legitimate.
You will not be a snapshot of age, but you will find out soon enough. Very sure to take your needs to read carefully, then pictures of your best and your fingers, she had to cross.

selina_5... said...

I get a check from them occasionally, they're completely legitimate.
You will not be a snapshot of age, but you will find out soon enough. Very sure to take your needs to read carefully, then pictures of your best and your fingers, she had to cross.

Post a Comment