Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How To Make An Account To Tech Deck Live On My Youtube Account, How Do I Make Graphics That Says Subscribe Or Something Over A Video?

On My Youtube Account, How do I make graphics that says subscribe or something over a video? - how to make an account to tech deck live

Besides, what the hell is this new format will be changed. no sense. not set up to speak English in high tech. but it has generally seen a thing on the vines, the Uruguay Round. (on the Description box) How is it done?

3 comments:

Sparklin... said...

To graph _over_ Description box, that some people need a partner.

Kubar 123 said...

first go to my videos on the YouTube-1 you want. Wait until the load and the mouse in a circle. Click where you will be the text. you'll get a box: add-bubble, add notes, add to the spotlight. Click Add a note. You click Add a rating link. Select the link and type in the URL. :)

Chear Leeder Captin said...

Partners only regret

Post a Comment