Monday, January 4, 2010

Home Spa Sauna Is It Safe To Go To Gay Sauna By Yourself?

Is it safe to go to gay sauna by yourself? - home spa sauna

I've never been a gay sauna. The reason is simple, I want to go, I want to enjoy only at the spa! I have no intention (and, of course, eyes purchases in boys, but that's all!). Do not go there for sex whatsoever. Is it safe? I mean, if you meet someone when you're not interested? What I should be in terms of interaction between people expect if I go myself. I'm alone all the way, why I have no one to go with.

If you're wondering, the Spa "Pleasuredrome in London, United Kingdom. Http: / / www.pleasuredrome.com / home.asp

Help me please! Thank you!

2 comments:

blueowlb... said...

Of course, it is safe! Things are the same as in a very nice pub. If you are not interested, simply say, "No, thanks."

Something to do what feels comfortable and is Pleasuredome pants! I would be available.

scary g said...

Define the term "security"

Post a Comment