Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Beast Wars Action Figures Transformer Action Figure Collector Help!?

Transformer action figure collector help!? - beast wars action figures

I am not a collector, but I remember that I have a transformer. I lost the first day when I got home, cousins a. I still think he has stolen. I searched the whole day. The memory still haunts me forever. I want to find and buy. But I do not know his name. I saw many places and can not find him.
I'm sure it's made of metal or some of them were made of metal. I do not remember, but the year in 87 "- 93" range.
It is purple or brown, and I think it was a lizard or a dragon or a beast, a few other things. Vaguly I remember the wings and tail. I watched Beast Wars figures, but after buying this way, left (95 '). I have no idea what his name is.
Anyone out there know the answer?

2 comments:

John B said...

, Grimlock not May, but it definitely sounds like a Dinobot - there were 5 all together. Dinobot were part of the original "G1" toys, not Beast Wars. Whatever you are looking for is probably He grunted - he is dark red and gold / chrome wings and becomes a Stegosaurier.
Check out the pages of this kind - it is a collector, not a seller but has pictures of everything. The Dinobot are under "1985."
http://www.tfracetrack.com/collection/list.html

dragonfl... said...

Hello ... I think you have Grimlock .... Dinobot was really a generation 1 (G1). Try an online search for vintage G1 Transformers. There are many websites that specialize in antique toys. www.bigbadtoys.com

Post a Comment