Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Wedding Background Paper Wedding Invitations, Digital Scrapbooking, Digital Paper ... Help!!!?

Wedding invitations, digital scrapbooking, digital paper ... help!!!? - wedding background paper

My BFF is next year, and since I married in the industry paper that I propose, invitations and programs, as my gift to them am. It has burnt orange as the main color, and not elected, I may find paper attached to the projects, the Burnt Orange and ivory / ecru / cream, etc. are used as promised invitations primers. I'm in the Caribbean and it is almost impossible to find models from paper / cardboard in my country. In my online research, I found digital scrapbooking and digital paper, but I'm sooo busy that I find no time to read all about it.

Can you tell me what is the digital paper? What is Digital Scrapbooking - What is it? Can you recommend a good website where I can download "paper" could be used for your invitations, paper that you buy once and use any way I like, as often as I want to be appropriate?

Thank you! He also sent this question in Hobbies & Crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment