Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Blood In Phlegm More Condition_symptoms What Can I Possibly Have That Has Me Dizzy And Blood In My Phlegm?

What can I possibly have that has me dizzy and blood in my phlegm? - blood in phlegm more condition_symptoms

I had a cold for about 3 days and now my room is. In the first two days I had bad sinuses, but now my chest is the best, the only way out is to cough and sometimes fever. Well, today I woke up dizzy and nausea attacks. I went into the bathroom to vomit and spit a bloody mucus. What could be causing this? Is this something the doctor? What is fever?

2 comments:

Twox2 said...

Sinusitis. Going to the doctor to properly verified. Some infections of the sinuses can be solved, but it will take much longer to follow this path.

chekai said...

You probably have pneumonia or bronchitis. You need a doctor. We hope you feel better.

Post a Comment